Friday, October 23, 2009

23th October 2009


Today went shoping with Liang,Yung,Wilber,Yen Ling,Stephny,Ken,Fook...We Shoped for 6 hours and they all bought things and i bought nothing at all..So Sad><'' Because in my mind i was rather thinking of many things because of 1 question...Whether i had changed or others had changed...I think back to everything that had happened i felt that i m the one changing and i thought tat should be a good sign but then who knows it was a bad one for me..Because i m getting bad and not changing nearer to God instead further from God...The determination to go to church wasnt in me... I dun know why..I really needed help...So i prayed to God...And i hope that God will forgive everything that i had done wrong...And continue to take care of me and lead me into the path of righteouness....
OurLunch^^
Mine and Wilber's
YenLing And Stephny's
Ah Yung's
Ah Fook's

2 comments:

  1. If you don't feel like going, then just go?
    You'll never know that if God will guide you through a Sunday church time.
    Jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks siew..I know u r trying to help me^^

    ReplyDelete