Friday, October 9, 2009

9th October 2009

Hi today is another day..Which is kinda better than yesterday hahas...Hrmss..Lets see..Today i woke up and yy text messaged me and ask me if i wanna go to gym with her but then i denied..Because juz wake up u know lar..Still blur blur..So i make my milo and had my breakfast with some biscuits...After that i went to the cake shop to buy ah yung a cake..Tomolo is his birthday ehh... After taking the cake,me,james and yy went to Jusco(Maluri) the reason we went there is to pei yy because got 'BRA' promotion..Lolz!! Luckily James did not go to work or else i will have to go and buy bra with yy alone..So we had our dinner at McDonald.. Juz 1 McChicken burger can cost me up to Rm5.60 wat la....So after that we went to the supermarket there was a 50% discount sale on the chicken drumsticks and many more..Bought some drumsticks for tomolo eat..Hehe..Later 11.30 going to Stephny hostel and make a party for a yung..Hahas... K lar..I think tats all for today..Post bout yung birthday tomolo^^

Take care & God Bless^^

No comments:

Post a Comment