Saturday, January 2, 2010

Once Again~

Once Again On the 2nd of January Year 2010,I'm back to my KL studying life..Sadly when i reach my hostel,its so dusty and i had to clean all over again and hopefully my roomates can keep them clean all times...Then had a very bored day staying all alone at home doing ntg.. Till i only and wanted to write my blog but i realised that i forgot my Id and Pass...hahas..Stupid rite? Then i tried very hard to find out my Id and Pass at last i found it...And last nite as i went to sleep at 12 midnight,i turned on the bed till 3.30 then i finally fall asleep but then i woke up at 7.30 again..haizz..so i tried very hard to sleep again finally 9 i woke up...It was so so so so hot tat i cant even sleep well..So sienz..K lar..I think thats all^^ Wil be back to my studyin and Blogging life again^^

No comments:

Post a Comment