Monday, January 4, 2010

Wat Had Happened?!!

Hi again...Juz got back to KL(My Freaking Studying Life) after being back to miri for 2 months...Last time when i juz strarted to reach KL,i felt like going home...Because i dun like the lifestyle i had here.. After a period of time,i suddenlt felt that i can cope with my life here already..But now,after being back from Miri,Oh man!! How come i juz start to dun like this place again?!! I juz wanted to take a nap because my head's heavy but then its just so hot tat i couldnt even take a nap properly..And if i sleep before 2.30 i will get bitten by those stupid mosquito..But after that then sleep i wouldnt...How come?Stupid mosquitos!! Haizzz.... I wan my home...T.T Who can actually understand me know?And who is there for me when i need someone to talk to?T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment